Do you ever look at people around or celebrities and wonder how they have such great skin? It’s simple, they have certain skincare habits that they religiously follow. It’s not the expensive skin care products but the habits that differentiate them from the rest of the world. If you’re interested in knowing what they do, then here are the secrets behind their great skin.
5 Habits of People With Great Skin
1. They use natural skin care products
It is now scientifically proven that natural skin care products are much better and safer than synthetic products. Natural products nourish your skin from deep within without any side effects. People with great skin rely on natural formulations. Right from cleansers and toners to creams and serums. The Indie Earth develops a premium-grade ayurveda-driven skin care product range that is gentle and effective. These products are free from harmful chemicals such as paraben and sulfates.
2. They drink lots of water
Staying hydrated is one of the most important skincare habits. This doesn’t only refer to external moisturization but drinking lots of water. Because your skin is an outer reflection of your internal health. Thus, it is imperative for maintaining healthy and hydrated skin. To get clear skin with lasting suppleness and radiance, drinking an ample amount of water is essential. Drinking water helps in flushing out all the toxins from your body and gives you a glowing and healthy skin.
3. They take off makeup before bed
Makeup on skin clogs the pores which make your skin feel suffocated. Therefore, you must remove your makeup before you head toward the bed. If you sleep with makeup on, you can possibly get pimples and breakouts. So, make sure to remove your makeup, cleanse your face properly and follow a night routine for your skin.
4. They follow a good night skincare routine
Just like you have a morning skincare routine, having a night routine is a great idea. During the night, cell regeneration takes place. There is a maximum flow of blood and oxygen to the skin. Moreover, there are no environmental stressors at night that may hurt your skin such as pollution, sun rays, etc.
Night skin care regimen doesn’t have to be complicated. Simply follow your CTM with night care products.
- Cleanse your face with your gentle face wash to remove all-day dirt, sweat and sebum.
- Apply a non-alcoholic toner. Let it absorb into your skin before you apply the serum.
- Use a night serum according to your skin needs. For example: if aging is your concern use retinol serum. Alternatively, you can use Vitamin C Serum or Kumkumadi oil. Occasionally, you can give your face a gentle massage with a Kansa Wand. This will help you relieve physical and mental tension while giving your face a good blood circulation.
- And finally apply an eye cream or a sleeping gel mask. This will help your eyes to relax and prevent puffiness and fine lines around the eyes.
5. They have a healthy lifestyle
When we say healthy lifestyle, it refers to clean eating, physical activity and a good night’s sleep. Diet and exercise directly impact your health. At the same time, it also influences your physical appearance. Certain foods, such as oranges, and tomatoes, are loaded with antioxidants that fight free radicals that reduce skin damage on a cellular level. Eating raw foods, ditching junk food & sugary drinks and eating homemade food 80% of the time, does the trick.
While you eat right and stay active, don’t forget to treat yourself to a beauty sleep of 7-8 hours. When you sleep, your body and skin are in repair mode. As a result you get fresh and rejuvenated skin.
Closing Words on 5 Habits of People With Great Skin
Sounds easy? However, the biggest challenge is having self-discipline to follow these basic steps.
Check out the advanced skincare product line, by The Indie Earth which is designed to renew and rejuvenate your skin using the power of natural ingredients.
Stay Healthy-Be Beautiful
Kansa Wand An Ayurvedic Detox Face… (68)
MRP:Add to cart
Having a rich golden hue texture, Kansa metal fights different skin issues like premature aging, fine lines, wrinkles, inflammation, and acne. If used Kansa wand regularly, removes built-up toxins in the lymph nodes and gives soft supple skin. Yet another best part of this wand is its power to be used for Abhyanga, that is, one cannot just massage their face and head but even can use it as a relaxing massage treatment in a spa.
The Indie Earth Vitamin C Serum wi… (389)
MRP:Add to cart
- Can prevent and reduce pesky signs of aging – Smile lines, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Can improve complexion and give even skin tone
- Can boost skin’s collagen production to give you firmer and plump skin
- Can reverse the damage caused by UV rays and free radicals.
- Can reduce dark spots and blemishes.